Tuesday 23 March 2010

Studio notes and news!

Well it's been a busy old week this week. I had a commercial job at the beginning of the week (blog post soon) and lots of lovely interest in the very special Bluebell Portrait Days coming up on the 17th and 24th April. The places are filling up fast so if you have an invitation please e-mail my assistant, Ionwen, on marketing@jtjphoto.co.uk. She will let you know the current availability and happily answer any questions you may have.

The studio is now closed until Friday 2nd April so I will reply to wedding enquiries after this date.
For baby and maternity shoots please e-mail me with as much info as possible so I can make sure we get a date in the diary as soon as possible!

Tonight was judging night for Round 3 of Headquarters Salon Style Search, and it was a tough call. All of the models were impressive but the winner was chosen and I'm pleased to announce that Monia has taken the trophy for March.
Well done Monia - you look amazing and your overall style and class shone thorugh.
As a reminder here is the winning shot:

Fashion makeover shoot North West

See you in a while!

Jill.x

No comments: