Saturday 20 March 2010

Cheshire Photography | Sneaky peek!

It was the gorgeous Jenny who arrived for her studio model shoot today with me working in my fashion photographer capacity which I love! With legs as long as Julia Roberts (does that make me old?), the most feminine and sensuous 'up-do' styled by the lovely Sabrina, and a pretty, pretty face my job was easy!
Jenny can't wait for her viewing session so she can compile her modelling portfolio with a collection of stunning images.

The judging will take place here at Jensen Photography on Tuesday 23rd March at the studio and I'm hoping I can announce Round 3's winner here on the blog! Watch this space!

Please do leave a comment at the bottom of the post and follow the Facebook link to follow the competition as we move ever closer to the final. Who will win the £1000 prize?!!!

Jill. x


Fashion Portfolio

No comments: