Tuesday 21 July 2009

Me...photographed by Rankin | Liverpool | 16th July 2009


I was extremely honoured to be accepted to take part in the RANKINLIVE project last week.
Rankin is a British photographer held in the very highest esteem amongst the fashion and photography world alike. 1000 British individuals will be photographed and be included in a montage exhibition to be held in The Old Truman Brewery from 31st July through to the 18th September 2009. All donations from participants such as myself go directly to Oxfam.

After a fantastic fuss by the make-up and hair department it was my turn to be on set.
I've never loved having my photograph taken as much as I did in that 10 minutes. Rankin is one seriously talented man backed by a super team who were all wonderful.

Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Jill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful Jill.

From Helen M. X