Saturday 11 July 2009

Commercial Shoot | Dr Raj Acquilla | www.rajacquilla.com

Occasionally I partake in a spot of commercial photography assignments and recently I had the pleasure of working with Dr Raj Acquilla on two occasions. Firstly for some head shots and then to shoot his super cool cosmetic clinic.

The clinic is a perfect example of style and although I was sure there must have been some female influence, I was assured that it was Raj who has made all the intricate design decisions with great effect in my opinion.

If you are thinking of Botox, fillers or would like to chat about treatments then Raj is the most approachable doctor going so feel free to get in touch with him. It was a pleasure to work with Raj.

The Clinic

Photobucket

Photobucket

Raj

Photobucket

Details for your comfort

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Non-surgical cosmetic procedure
Dr Raj Acquilla
Commercial Photography

No comments: