Tuesday 20 April 2010

Portrait Photography at Combermere Abbey | Shropshire

Well! What a gorgeous day we all had on Saturday in the private grounds of the stunning Combermere Abbey photographing some of my lovely clients. The weather was glorious and we were incredibly lucky to be able to utilise the walled garden and the woodland area leading down to the lake.

First up were Max and Archie, always full of energy and kept me on my toes! I've been photographing the boys for a few years now and I'm always so surprised by how much they have grown! Lovely to see you all again.x

Nantwich Photographer

After lunch I got to meet twins Toby and Amelia who were little stars! We ended up covered in leaves once they discovered the delights of covering me until I was hidden. I'm still finding leaves in all sorts of places!

Cheshire Photography

Last but not least Alicia and Josh came along for their photography with Nana, Gramps and Ally the dog. Alicia was very careful to keep clean and Josh was posing like a Levi model (now that makes me sound my age doesn't it!

Photobucket

Thanks for a wonderful day and a big fat squeeze to my assistant Ionwen who makes my life so much more organised.

Hope you all love your sneak previews. Please do leave a comment and follow me on Facebook if you like.
If you would like to book a portrait session please drop me an e-mail on jill@jtjphoto.co.uk or call me on 01270 62954.
I'm pretty much booked up for a few weeks so please reserve your session asap.

Take care

Jill.x

No comments: