Wednesday 25 November 2009

Hayley & David | Wedding | Birtsmorton Court

I have to start off this post but firstly congratulating Hayley and Dave for choosing one of the prettiest venues for wedding photography in Worcestershire I have ever had the pleasure to shoot at. Birtsmorton Court is full of beautiful surprises with every turn from the moat to the little bridge and immaculately maintained gardens. I know that Hayley fell in love with the little bridge that leads from the grounds across to the hall where the marriage service takes place. It is very special indeed. This coupled with a glorious Autumnal day offered amazing light and the warmest of ambience.

Despite a total photography ban during the wedding ceremony I did manage to persuade the registrar to allow me to take a handful of shots. As with all weddings, the marriage is such an important element of the visual narrative of the day so I was pleased that I was entrusted to shoot in my usual documentary style waiting for the moment to release the shutter thus working professionally and discreetly.

Working alongside me were Sally and Steve of Magic Productions who were simply lovely. Always considerate and extremely helpful, we made a great team!

The whole day was full of laughter and fun, topped off by the best choreographed 1st dance I've ever witnessed! Hayley grooved despite her big dress and Dave did his thing!

Here are the pics:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Birtsmorton Court Wedding Photographer
Wedding Photography Worcestershire
Photos Birtsmorton Court

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill - I love these. So looking forward to you being our photographer next year!
Rachel & Simonxxxxx

Jill Thorning-Jensen said...

Thanks guys!
Look forward to your wedding...especially the dress.. ;-)x