Friday 26 June 2009

Worcester Portraits

I recently popped down to Worcester to catch up with a good friend and another who was hopping onto the mainland to do a catch up from Guernsey. We had a lovely picnic, albeit a tad windy followed up with a go on the bouncy castle and a cuppa.

I did a very brief portrait of Joud who is one determined little boy. Confident of some lovely images, we went for a wander and a chat. Joud's Mum loved the pictures! I hope you do too.
I will be re-visiting Worcester over the Summer to hold my portrait day. Last year at Eastnor Castle was a resounding success, so if you are looking to be part of the day either for a return visit or as a first timer then drop me an e-mail jill@jtjphoto.co.uk
There are a few spaces left with the date and location to be confirmed.

Look forward to hearing from you

Jill.x


Joud...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The gang...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Worcester Portraits
Portrait Photography
Portrait Photographer Nantwich

No comments: